Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Obama Problem

Many of us ARE NOT on the Obama Train
All over the news today political pundits and newscasters are trying to convince us that last night was a GREAT NIGHT for America, a great night for the Democratic Party, and a great moment for both Senator Obama and the black community...I disagree. What we saw last night, what we saw over the past weekend was Obama handed the nomination through Presidential Election Affirmative Action.

Some may find this question offensive, but I am curious here as a average blue collar American white male, when is enough enough in the name of affirmative action, when do we WHITE FOLKS get back to a point where we are playing on a level playing field? I'm 52 years old, and simply stated, I am tired of PAYING THE PRICE for equality.

I have not decided at this point if I will vote for Senator McCain as a protest vote come this fall. What I have decided, is that I WILL NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA, will not support this charade...I think many more Democrats will make the same decision, especially if Senator Clinton is not given the Vice Presidential slot.

No comments: